After finishing all the touch ups, I started spraying an automotive type clear coat to Paragon last week. I got two coats applied and wet sanded it with 600 grit sand paper. Even though I removed every insert from the playfield and heated and leveled each one, there are still inconsistencies. To smooth these out and make sure the final finish is as flat as can be, I mixed a small batch of clear and applied it over the inserts with an eye dropper. Tomorrow I will sand them flat and clean and prep the playfield for the final clear coat. *edit* Finished on 09/13, it took 5 days to sand all that out!