Here’s a nice Gottlieb Mustang that was in the shop for repair. It needed a few adjustments and a general cleaning. Here’s what was done:
- Cleaned and adjusted 2nd player “100” reel contacts.
- Cleaned Player Unit in the back box.
- Cleaned and adjusted right roll over switch.
- Cleaned and waxed playfield.
- Replaced all rubber on playfield.
- Tightened flipper bolts.
- Replaced under playfield bulbs.
- Replaced coin door lock.
- Replaced 110v plug.
This game is ready to go! On to the next one.