Always cherish your pets. Here we have a Williams Bad Cats that needed a little love. It was in great original condition. Not purrfect, but not a raggedy alley cat either. This is a fun game for casual players or people who just love cats!
Here’s what was done.
– Replaced power plug because of missing ground plug.
– Fixed coin door switches.
– Replaced MPU batteries.
– Set game to freeplay.
– Fixed Jackpot light board behind backglass.
– Fixed Tiger ramp light board located on playfield backboard.
– Fixed Fish Bone-Us spring target mechanism.
– Replaced 8 playfield light bulbs.
– Fixed 3 bank of drop targets not registering when hit.
– Adjusted Fish bowl entry ramp switch.
– Tested all switches and solenoids.
– Clean and waxed playfield.
– Clean and/or replaced rubber where needed.
Ready to go out all night and sleep all day like a good cat should.